The 18-hole, par 71 Hamilton Island Golf Course is said to be one of the most challenging in the world! Designed by five time British Open winner Peter Thomson, and taking full advantage of Mother Nature’s work, the course is strung along the spectacular ridges and steep valleys of Dent Island. The course boasts a variety of obstacles for those willing to take on the challenge – wicked winds; impenetrable bushland; people have even called the 14th hole, the ‘Valley of Death’. Despite its punishing design the golf course is a ‘must do’ for both novice and professional golfers, catering for all experience levels. Plus, with spectacular views of the surrounding Whitsunday Islands and Coral Sea, the contemporary Clubhouse is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy a meal after your unforgettable golfing experience.
The Property Congress Golf Challenge delegate information:
Wednesday 11 September
10.00am – 5.00pm
- Delegates to meet at 10.00am at Marina Bay for a short ferry transfer over to Dent Island
- Ferry transfers will return to Marina Bay by 5.00pm
- All delegates must abide by the dress regulations and are expected to honour the etiquette of the game. The golf course, Clubhouse, and driving range are subject to these dress regulations:
- Men must wear a collared shirt
- No denim
- No board shorts
- No rubber thongs
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks will be provided (No BYO allowed)
- Golf clubs will be available to hire at the Clubhouse
- Cost of the Property Congress Golf Challenge is $250 for members and $375 for non-members.