Registrations are for individual delegates only and cannot be split or shared between multiple people
Your registration is accepted on the basis of the conditions outlined below.
Conditions of Entry:
- Full payment must be made before close of business on Friday 25 September 2020.
- Member rates are only applicable if a company is a member or has renewed its membership by Friday 25 September 2020.
- The Property Council of Australia reserves its right to charge non-members non-member rates if they have not renewed their company membership by Friday 25 September 2020.
- The Property Council of Australia reserves its right to refuse entry to or remove from the premises any person who it considers (in its sole and absolute discretion) is causing annoyance or inconvenience to delegates or attendees.
- No refund, replacement or compensation will be offered to any person refused entry or removed from the premises.
- Delegates are not permitted to distribute promotional materials at the event unless prior approval has been granted by the Property Council of Australia.
- Please note, by accepting to attend the conference you give permission to Property Council of Australia to use any event related photos taken during the conference externally for marketing purposes.
- Super Early Bird registrations received between 12 November 2019 and 31 January 2020 are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Cancellations received between 1 February 2020 and 30 June 2020 will not incur a $350 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received between 1 July 2020 and 28 October 2020 will incur a $350 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received from Tuesday 29 September 2020 will receive NO REFUND.
- A replacement delegate will be accepted up until Friday 23 October 2020 for all registrations.